Tuesday, July 10, 2007

TAGGED

Well Well Well
After a long time in blog-land i have finally got it...
my first tag :D thanks to Sumit...

So what i have to do is to list eight random facts/habits about me and here I go

1. Mood-swings: Wth me they happen a lot and i love it. I can be totally quiet and "thinking" at times and next minute i am jumping up and down for no particular reason. sometimes i like to just sit alone for hours and at times i just cant stand not having people around me.

2. Music: something i would really be incomplete without. I am humming some song all the time. The first thing i do after getting back home is put some music on. I enjoy almost all genres except indian-classical but folk and sufi music are right on top, with rock of course. I also have a weird thing when it comes to listening music on my PC. I just have one or two songs in my playlist. four is the max. I can keep listening to the same song for like hours. "yeh jo halka halka suroor hai" by NFAK did 33 hrs non stop after i downloaded it.

3. FRIENDS: Cant live without them. I just need to know that they are always around. I keep pretending otherway though and sometimes I do behave like an idiot with em but i know that they ll stick around. Thank you ppl... muaahh to you... muaahh once more.

4. F.R.I.E.N.D.S. : The TV show. I just love it. I can keep watching it over and over again. I am currently watching it the 5th time and am immensely proud of it. Though i think that it was better in season 1-7. But i still love every episode. I can spend hours discussing it with saikat and eshan over at CCD(it gives a central perk feel, to me atleast).

5. Coke, Coffee and Kudi : Cant have enough o' em :P :P :P Well... atleast i have plenty of the first two. Wrote the third one coz i think it looks cool :P and i certainly will like to have some dose of it too. I tried to quit Coke once but have given up now... I love Coffee and how i cant sleep all night after having three cappuccinos back to back.

6. Mehnat karne se kya fayda : This is my and goofy's (disney wala, if all you grown ups cant remember) motto. I am a lazy bum and i am totally at peace with it. Can do nothing for hours and never feel even a tinge of boredom.

7. Sentipanthi, Gussa but still i try to adjust: I like some things and i dont like some things and some times when i don like em even a little, i do get a bit carried away. From little sentipanthi to extreme anger kuch bhi ho sakta hai... depends on who you are and mera mood kaisa hai. I cool down thodi daer mein... pretty adjustable if mood is fine.

8. Reading and Writing : I can read almost anything. From great novels which got bookers etc to "dirty" ones they sell at the railway station, from all sort of editorials in newspapers to lewd ads written on walls... everything and anything. I like writing a lot though am not too gifted in this department but i keep trying.


dunno whom should i tag... Sumit covered everyone i wanted to :|

13 comments:

Chronus Ess said...

maine jaan bhooj ke chooze ka naam nahi likha tha
hah toone bhi ni likha!

Anonymous said...

@smitz.. chuza mast blogger nai hai...

Chronus Ess said...

india hai yaar.. sab chalta hai ;)

s.u.c.h.r.e.e.t said...

kitni baar bataun quite nahi quiet hota hai

the walker said...

@such... woi to hai

Suchreet said...

Edit kiya!!

the walker said...

@such...

nahi ji... yehi tha

Amandeep Singh said...

thanks to the tag we know u better now!

Suchreet said...

main keh rahi hun na tune quite likha tha. sach mein likha tha

Shruti said...

Hi Dear,
Music is something, which is food to our life..

Nicely taken tag..
Take care

Anonymous said...

hey bhupi jaan very well explained..but u hvnt mentioned ny thin bout actin.. or drams...

Anonymous said...

chuza mast blogger nai hai!!! what crap
??

{u knw who i am ;)}

Liar Goodspeed said...

tu to mera bhai nikla...[almost..]
no point using my tag! [kidding]