Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I think about..

Relationship statuses


When we are not single we usually say we are committed (sadly i am not part of the "we" here, but what the hell). I feel this to be absolutely illogical and so awesomely wrong. 

After single you become double. Its this simple, but if still you want to complicate things and luck is also on your side, you might become triple ;) . You can also change common phrases like, "single and ready to mingle"  to "double and having fun in the muddle" or to "triple and having fun got me crippled" or any other phrase of your choice. The important thing is that logic should be maintained. Everything else is just nonsense.

Now some of you who take pride in proclaiming their status as committed and now feel bad calling themselves, wait, you dont have to feel bad about anything. You can still call yourself committed etc. Just that the phases before and after should now be called "aquiring locks" and "roll-backed". Its really very easy to understand. Before you commit, you aquire locks on a resource i.e. get possessive and think only about one boy/girl. If the commit doesnt work well and your relationship breaks you roll-back to aquiring locks :D.

Like I said, logic sould be maintained.

To all those who read this post :- I am sorry but I cant help writing such posts and feel happy about it.

0 comments: