Interesting...
Have been very busy lately so could not update very regularly. I have also moved in a new apartment which is very nice and where I have got my own room. I am living with two very awesome guys and we sometimes cook our own dinner. Thankfully I am not a bad cook.
There are two things which I will like to tell you about my new apartment.
One is that whenever a power cut is there, our apartment is filled with so much noise that the disappointment of power cut very quickly turns to anger. The noise is created by constant whistles which all the chowkidars of my society start blowing whenever there is a power cut. I am not really sure why they do this but I guess they are deciding who amongst them will go and switch the power back up on. Probably whosoever is the last one to blow his whistle loses and has to go. The beeps coming out of my UPS add considerably to the raucous atmosphere. The whole drama ends by another very irritating sound which comes out of an alarm which signals the switching-on of the power back up. This happens at least four times while I am at home. I always come up with very innovative expletives during this time. So, that’s something positive. Also I have no clue why I wanted to tell everyone about this.
The second is that one morning, one of my roommates and I, while going down by our lift discovered that some naughty stuff had taken place there a night before. The first thing we noted was the fingerprints on the usually spotless walls of the lift. And they were not fingerprints fingerprints, but fingerprints like Kate Winslet(or de Caprio) left on the car window in Titanic. On further looking we found an area where someone had kept his/her head as it was filled with hair oil like spots. The final clue was the word “Loin” written on the door of the lift. I agree that we all have misspelled Lion when we were kids but a kid’s hands could have never gone to the place where the word was written.
0 comments:
Post a Comment