Monday, April 06, 2009

Aajkal

I was a coffee lover till a few months back. I still love it, but its more like i pine for it.  I used to have three cappuccinos in a single day plus have coffee at home and college too. I hate my life now. Everyone i used to enjoy having coffee with, has stopped having coffee (wtf) or is sitting at least a zillion miles away. I mean what the fuck.

Oh Barista
Oh CCD
Oh Ovenfresh

Ab to teerath yatra ban gaye hain.

Yar kfgh kyun ho gaya sab.

~<0>~

Went on a drive in the hills with some friends this weekend. Guitar Harmonica Singing Beer Philosophy Floyd Amazing time.

~<0>~

And I hate some conversations i have/had.
Some I start hating when I am in the middle of such conversations and others I start hating just after they are over.

I don't know which I hate more.

~<0>~

0 comments: