Thursday, December 02, 2010

coming back to life

~<0>~

After a very very long time I saw a play today. It was an adaptation of a play by Henrik Ibsen directed by Ila Arun. Some of very famous names in theater like Alyquee Padamesee were there. I was sitting few rows behind Shyam Benegal. Nostalgia is all that I feel whenever I enter a theater. Thank you God for such moments in life which make me feel alive. If I am lucky enough I will get to live that life again. Till then these memories will be cherished.

~<0>~

December last year was the worst time in my life. God I pray for happiness for my family and friends.

~<0>~

Also welcome to India Sid and princess... hope to see you guys very very soon.

~<0>~

1 comments:

Suchreet said...

oh :) ye to maine padha hi nai tha :)