6:30 pm, 18th Dec 2010
I have a very bad feeling about something. I am waiting for a call from some corporate big shot(at least he is behaving as one)
If he doesnt call or if he calls and doesnt answer the questions I have already asked him via mail. I am FUCKED.
I ll keep posting my emotional status here so that later I can track how it all happened. How my ass got whipped? For the whole world to see.
9:30 pm, 18th Dec 2010
I still havent got any call. I have tried to get to the person through his dad also. Still he has not realized that he is not letting a future business leader clear his MBA.
I hate IITians.
10:30 pm, 18th Dec 2010
I called. I have to call at 11:30 am tomorrow.
12:03 pm, 19 Dec 2010
Yay Yay Yay.. I called and we discussed some queries I had. My ass will be saved now.
My next task is to clean my almirah and get rid of the mouse droppings and the mouse too ..hehehahahaha
--Bhupi
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what was this post about?
About a project and the mouse which is RIP now :D
Post a Comment