Waah TAJ boliye!!!

Thank fully TAJ has been selected as one,well let me add... first of the seven wonders of the world and i am very happy about it. I will also be frank in admitting that i was really scared about the whole thing coz the scene that would have emerged if the result was different, would not have been a pretty one.
Firstly, it would have been a shame that a country of 1 billion plus could not vote one of its most prized possessions to the list which was going to be purely based on public voting. Believe me it could have easily been the case coz We the people of india, SMS free ho tabhi karte hain :P. But i guess people do vote for indian idol jaise wehli things. Iske liye bhi kar diya hoga. Maine bhi kiya and this was the other reason i wanted TAJ to win. Do rupaye bahut hote hain. Waise there were free methods to vote also but BSNL ko aag lag gayi thi :|
Secondly, I am very sure that some political controversy or scam would have emerged out of this ya zabardasti emerge karwa dete. I am also surprised that no party has taken the credit for this. Abhi tak to kar dete hain generally.
Thirdly, Aajtak and other sisterly channels would have certainly made a SANSANI or a KHAUFF out of it. Jokes apart, i think indian media did a great job and had a huge part to play in this success.
But like they say, all is well that ends well. My fears have been put to rest and I feel proud about this achievement and also about all other things which make me feel proud :P. I mean, all other things which make me INDIAN...
PS:- some issues with the title wala text box... so wah TAJ boliye!!!
2 comments:
jai hind :)
wah taj...
Post a Comment