Saturday, June 19, 2010

Some last minute time wastage

I was planning a very senti/serious/sappy mail for saying goodbye to Noida. However I feel that I cant get senti over anything now and this is all Noida's doing. This city in spite of all its shortcomings(i do not want to start naming them) taught me how to be happy (or not sad). I do not get affected by most of things (people) which would kill me crazy few years back. Though I sometimes feel I have turned into a stone but (again) it doesn't bother me much.

I d though like to thank few people(not in any order) who were always with me through thick and thin in Noida,
Swati, Saurabh, Nik and I were the Chandaal Chaukdi at CSC. If not for them I d have certainly certainly gone mad. Lunch time was the best time at office and when even one of us was missing, due to some meeting or date or any other reason, lunch would lose its mazaa. I am thankful to them for tolerating my mood swings and mean sarcastic comments which they had to listen everyday. Noida would not have been same if you guys weren't there. I owe my sanity to you guys.
Pal and Moni.. two people I have great respect for. Have learnt a lot from them. Can never forget all night discussions with Pal( in both good and bad way). Lansdowne trip will always be a special memory. The night outs where we would just eat and eat and eat and laugh and laugh and laugh were high points in the otherwise dull life. I thank them for great times spent together and for being there when I desperately wanted to talk to someone in Punjabi. I thank them for teaching me how to keep smiling always. Its important.
Pranav Kumar Kedia. He is one genius of a person and I love him. My other roomie at 616, we used to have some crazy ass discussions all night long. Will never forget his contribution of Uchhalo , Fodo and Machao words in my vocab. The 2-3 times we got sloshed at home were one of the most entertaining times I had.
Puneet and Raman though entered the noida scene quite late but it d be unfair and stupid to leave them out(also they might kill me otherwise). With them it is a crime to get tired and being ready for some random trip to anywhere is of utmost necessity. One crazy couple they are.. chuza and I had to be careful around them. Their fights were scary but were easy to control as only some paranthas at sukhdev or tikkas at BP market would be enough to calm these two crazy punjabis.
The Family(Bhuwan Jaggi Sam together with Swati) were my default set when I wanted to drink and saurabh was reluctant. Their home was always full of "Spirits" even though sometimes we had to fight for last drops of water. Punctuality got a new definition when something was to be planned with these guys. A merry bunch of people. There home was the venue whenever a party had to be planned.

These guys should in no way think that they have got rid of me. This post was just for remembering the good times in Noida and because I cant sleep after a rather strong late night coffee at Barista 35.

--B

2 comments:

D said...

Moving to a new place is always fun mentor:) ( You learn to apply gloss over even all bad things:p)

Liar Goodspeed said...

Whoa - Bhupi's back on the Blog scene