Friday, October 15, 2010

Here's a joke

~<0>~

Girl : I hate you. Get lost. I dont wanna talk to you. This relationship is over.
Boy : What happened. I love you. I havent cheated on you. Been totally faithful.
Girl : Shut up. I cant be with you... YOU DID NOT LIKE MY STATUS ON FACEBOOK.

~<0>~

Something very similar happened to me. Not the exact same thing but very very similar.

~<0>~

Jokes happen to you sometime. You cant always laugh at them. Sometimes life teaches you lessons the funny way. I learned mine.

~<0>~

5 comments:

Madhur Behl said...

everything happened to me too except the facebook part :)

D said...

Me too, except the FB part:)

bhupinder said...

@Divya - what, tujhe bhi koi ladki chhod gayi. Jali hoti hain na saari.

Waise yaha point facebook hai :)

D said...

@bhupi: You know what I mean:p

And I knew yahan point FB hai, but har pange ki wajah ek hi hoti hai, nahin?

bhupinder said...

@D haan ek hi hoti hai wajha.. ladki ;)