Sad to sadistic
~<0>~
Its not good to have a prophetic vision if you can see people who were once close, weaning away. Slowly, Very Slowly. But you can see it on their faces. They are just waiting to snap away or are pretending to be there, coz it might look bad on em if they leave you in a lurch.
Shoo away people, don't waste my time.
Yeah, doesn't feel very good. Kills the fun of knowing that you can see future.
~<0>~
A friend invited me for a beer/whiskey/vodka thing today. I refused and tried being a good boy.
I had coffee instead. I am already regretting my decision. Its not that i don't like coffee. I love it like anything. But sitting like an Owl(3 str8 nights) doesn't feel very good. I 'd have preferred snoring like a pig today.
~<0>~
Hi
I don't love you at all. I never did. Whenever i said that, i was plain lying. It was good fun.
When i come to think of it, i did like you for a while, but that was all physical.
And yeah! the day you said that you don't love me and we should end it, i was so turned on i wanted to take you down there and then. But you started crying and spoiled the moment.
So are we cool now?
Muaah...
~<0>~
A dining table at the house of a newly wed couple's home. Dinner time. Lots of thoughts and dialogs.
HE: (Tries to hold his wife's hand. Wife takes her hand away) Hey!! why don't you let me hold your hand.
SHE:(Smiles... smirks) coz its MY hand.
HE: But we are married. I own you now. I can touch you wherever i want (smiles cunningly)
SHE: Nooooooo... you don't own me or anything, you chauvinistic pig ( Is disgusted). You are lucky to have me as your wife.
HE: (disgusted and insulted) Its because of women like you men have extra marital affairs.
SHE:( Starts laughing Crazy) If on this table anyone can have an extra marital affair, that is me. who will ever start an affair with you.
HE:(turns red with anger, says nothing)
The husband takes a fork and stabs her hand. The wife cries in unbearable pain. Husband leaves the table.
The audience applauds. Husbands and wifes go to their homes, never to fight again and live happily ever after.
--Finally i wrote a happy ending--
~<0>~
12 comments:
~<0>~
*smiles in his usual way. nobody notices. ye to kabhi dukhi hota hi nahi hai.*
~<0>~
i wish u missed your 4 gold label pegs. Rate that now.. sad or sadistic? muhuhahaha
~<0>~
would i love her if she wasnt fuck-able material?
for all these years i thought no. Now i think yes. No, i know yes. But that doesnt mean i'ma have an ugly wife, does it?
~<0>~
wife test tube baby wali invention ka misuse karna chahti hai.
S-A-T-I-R-E.....DAMN
well ..itna kuch ek sath.. wah...
mujhe bata to sahi who all r tryin to snap away.. naam bata bus...
regardin d beer thing..
bhupi= chuza
the dinner scene is ur future :)
so beware..
@all... read swati's comment. does she know me or what...
@swati... um gonna kill you the next time i see you
ahhhh. happy ending! nice! ;) and tell swati not to compare ... :D meri bhi repo hai. :P
1. honesty chahiye hoti hai. your finger's right there.
2. i'll take 'beer/vodka/whiskey' as a metaphor.
3. feeling used and reciprocating eh?
4. morbid..
a) agree. the world's seen enuff of'em muffukin plastic phony people.
b)) tsk.tsk. coffee is good. but puhleez.
c) nah, i dint love her either, she's all yours bro!
d) chalo kisi ki toh happy ending hui. congrats.
Nice Happy ending...
What a way :)
Applauses!
You do find the ways!!
Yeah -- I hate the effect of coffee at night when your body is just so physically tired but your brain is wide awake! And then you wake up in the morning, in desperate need of caffeine... and it just doesn't work as well as it did the night before ;) Life is such!
maaf karo mujhe
Post a Comment